Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are there bad side effects to using a for-brunettes shampoo, if my hair is not ENTIRELY brown?

My hair is only brown at the back part. I was just wondering if using the shampoo would make my hair seem more brown, even to the front?





PS: the shampoo is found here.





http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products_main.asp?section=products%26amp;subSection=brilliantBrunette%26amp;lineID=2Are there bad side effects to using a for-brunettes shampoo, if my hair is not ENTIRELY brown?
nah it just will enhance the brown part, it won't make the blonde part go brown cos its not like a hairdye








edit: get the colour glazeAre there bad side effects to using a for-brunettes shampoo, if my hair is not ENTIRELY brown?
I have golden blonde hair and actually used that john frieda brunette shampoo (I got a sample) it made my hair a bit darker kinda brassy looking. Nothing major, but there was a noticeable difference.
No of course there wont be bad side effects.


they probably only say for brown hair so more brunettes buy it.
test it in a small area first and make sure your hair won't fall out.
No,it won't do much.Don't worry =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment