Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have 2 questions: (1) does vo5 shampoo really work on the hair and how? (2) any side effects?

V05 makes my hair feel rough after using it.


So I hate it, i think it's bad for your hair.


It doesn't feel right.


It comes out like jelly.


Pantene was always my favorite.


And I use Herbal Essence now.


I would invest in either two.


not V05.I have 2 questions: (1) does vo5 shampoo really work on the hair and how? (2) any side effects?
it works like other stuff you can get in the drugstore but it is not at all salon quality. obviously. it's not bad for your hair though and at like, 95 cents a bottle you might as well give it a shot!





no side effects.I have 2 questions: (1) does vo5 shampoo really work on the hair and how? (2) any side effects?
V05 shampoo was an incredibly popular shampoo in the 70's. Do they still make that?


I LOVED that shampoo and yes--it worked fine.


Smells amazing.


It was a big big seller.





It works like any other shampoo--and only ';side effects'; of V05 is you don't want to pour it in your eyes because it will sting like any other popular shampoo that's not meant for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment