Saturday, December 19, 2009

My shampoo and conditioner isn't strong enough to have an effect on my hair?

I want something better, but I don't know what to use. Here's what it has to be like:


- it has to make my hair shinier, silkier, more managable.


- it CAN'T be light, it has to be really ';heavy duty stuff';


- it has to be strong enough to be effective on very thick hair


- it has to work on frizz too


- it should be worth the price


If you know a shampoo like this, please tell me! Or even better, you can tell me a way of making my hair better in some other way. Thanks!My shampoo and conditioner isn't strong enough to have an effect on my hair?
to me i think the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner u can use is garnier fructis. it is good for all types of hair. it makes ur hair nice %26amp; smooth, shiny %26amp; soft. theirs different products with it for frizz or straight hair.My shampoo and conditioner isn't strong enough to have an effect on my hair?
bumble and bumble- gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner...you can probably go on their website and find a salon in your area that sells it. it's hard to find though, it's a very high end line-but way worth the money..it's the thickest conditioner I've ever used-it's kept my hair in shape despite all the bleaching and coloring
To tell you the truth...shampoo and conditioner aren't going to have a huge affect on how manageable or how frizzy it is. That is an area that a styling product will do wonders. If your hair feels particularly dry or damaged, that's the area that shampoos and conditioners will help. If your hair is colored, make sure you go with something for color-treated hair (ones in drugstores are ok, but ones in salons are better). In salons, a lot of times there will be a specific option for dry/damaged hair. Usually a shampoo and deep conditioner set, that work well together. It all depends on the brand. The ones I use and love are made by a company ';Framesi'; (an italian company). They are both part of their ';options'; line. The shampoo is ';Indulge'; and the conditioner is ';revive';. You should only use the conditioner once a week, because too much protein can make your hair brittle.


As far as styling products, you'll need to find products that are tailored to the problems you are specifically having with your hair. You mentioned frizz...Framesi makes an awesome product called ';way smooth';. It's an awesome smoothing creme that can be used on both wet and dry hair, and it's a little heavier, so it helps with thick and textured hair.


Hope this helps!
you have to buy expensive stuff, not the ones available at Wal-Mart. Try Kerastase 2.
Getting your hair thinned will help. But you can't just get it done every once in awhile. You have to maintain it. I have very, very thick hair that's curly, and that helps.





I use Frizz-Ease products -- the rehydrating conditioner, not just the normal conditioner. And it has made an unbelievable difference on my hair. Not expensive, but good. For more expensive salon products, I like Matrix's smoothing system -- it's in orange bottle and has a citrus-y scent. The extreme smoothing creme is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment