Saturday, December 19, 2009

Have psosaris on my scalp starting from the hairline I'm worried shampoo's etc will effect hair any solution

If you're in the UK Nutrogena sensitive scalp shampoo is really good.Have psosaris on my scalp starting from the hairline I'm worried shampoo's etc will effect hair any solution
My mum has this and no longer uses chemical shampoos and has seen great improvement. A good place to start is LUSH they have great natural remedies, based on same charcoal principle but just less chemicals. Other options are on line organic toiletries websites.Have psosaris on my scalp starting from the hairline I'm worried shampoo's etc will effect hair any solution
im disabled in a wheelchair and have psosaris on my scalp i use either polytar shampoo or alphysol shampoo its very good
Please go to this site %26amp; type in psoriasis (correct spelling) or relevant word in search ,it's a gem a site on natural remedies that work.
you should go to boots and by some nizoral shampoo, its specially for psosaris.
I also have a bad case of psoriasis I use a shampoo called Cutar, and or I use a therapeutic shampoo. As for your question shampoo's with fragrance in them can cause more irritation for you psoriasis So try to stick to shampoo's with out fragrance I found that head and shoulders didn't irritate my skin at all so it may work for you too.
hi desi girl - i suggest two routes 1) go to a good chemist %26amp; ask their recommendation. 2) find a good alternative therapy/health shop like say holland%26amp; barrat - sometimes they have really good knowledgeable staff who can offer a good natural solution.
go for neutrogena - stinks a bit but it`s good,
Just answered this for someone else?!





The best solution I have found is to use the mg217 product line. great for the skin and does less damage than normal shampoos!





http://www.mg217.com/





Some additional tips that have helped me:





-Lose weight (only if you are overweight!!) ---I was!


-Reduce stress...easy to say...hard to do


-Take 'Cod liver Oil' drops - good fro your general health, but seems to help with keeping the skin moist.


-When I used the MG217 on my skin - the reduction in 'visible' areas made me more confident thus the scalp cleared up.


-Change your diet (if you have a bad diet!) - I found that a diet that was more balanced, with more vegtables and fish, really helped improve my skin
Betnovare scalp application is excellent for your condition,only avaliable from doctors,ive been using it for years,and its a great product

No comments:

Post a Comment