Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does conditioner have negative effects like shampoo does?

I've constantly read that shampooing often (every day) strips hair of natural oils, creates dependency, leads to dry hair, etc. Obviously conditioner is meant to remedy this, but I've read that many people just wash their hair with conditioner. Does this still strip hair of natural oils? Or have other negative effects?





I'll take any suggestions you have for minimizing the greasiness that occurs when I don't wash my hair every day without making my hair dry.





Also, please answer my other hair question here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmcOvvQqxXh_zK0qTZUHWC_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090917165640AAnWSLm


I already picked a best answer, but I'm new here so humor me. :) Thanks.Does conditioner have negative effects like shampoo does?
nope conditioner is great to soften hair making more shiny nice I use a conditioner every time I wash my hair if not it gets frizzy.


also don't use it on you scalp just on your hair if you use on your scalp you hair gets weak and it fall out easily.


for greasy hair is better not to use it oily scalp it just make it more oily .Does conditioner have negative effects like shampoo does?
Well the shampoo is what rids the greasiness. If you wash just with conditioner, it will make it very greasy. That's the only side effect I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment