Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to get rid of dandruff? I have tried abti dandruff shampoos but no effect'?

I used to have dandruff, but I used head and shoulders which really helped... and also, detol, theres instructions on the back of how you can wash your hair.. anyway I tried it and it really worked.How to get rid of dandruff? I have tried abti dandruff shampoos but no effect'?
Rinse your hair really well after shampooing. Make sure you use a conditioner,


also you could try a more chemical free shampoo,go to your nearest health shop %26amp; ask for advice, %26amp; also from this site:


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>


PS. Free P%26amp;P if you order online.How to get rid of dandruff? I have tried abti dandruff shampoos but no effect'?
There used to be products called Selsun of Lenium. They both worked. Try your chemist and see if you can still get them.
I used head and shoulders it didn't get rid of my dandruff it irritated my scalp, that was years ago and my hair was jet black, I now have blond hair as I started to go grey at 15. A few months ago I started again with dandruff and my scalp was itchy I kept saying I had a scabby head cause I would scratch it and I'd make it bleed, I was given a prescription for some Nizoral and it worked no itching and no dandruff, it is expensive around 7 to 8 pound but well worth it.
Your doctor lies that anti dandruff shampoos are scams, i use head and shoulders and haven't had dandruff for ages.
my doctor said anti dandruff shampoos are a scam , he said the best thing for dandruff is e45 he said even though its just a cream it moisturises the scalp and cleans it better than any shampoo
The best anti dandruff shampoo by far is Nizoral. But you have to use it a few times for it to work. You can buy it in the chemist or in larger supermarkets - white and red packaging.
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment