Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will shampoo & conditioner effect my new piercing?

I just got my tragus (part of my ear) pierced.Will shampoo %26amp; conditioner effect my new piercing?
Good question! Shampoo should not irritate it too much, but conditioner could really bother it. I would just be extra careful in the shower, wash it off with soap and water after you get done shampooing and conditioning, and use the cleaning solution when you get out of the shower.Will shampoo %26amp; conditioner effect my new piercing?
Well it could but usually the place you got it done gives you something to clean your ears with. So just use that. When I got my 2nd piercing that's what they told me to do
If you don't rinse your piercing off afterward, they will irritate your piercing.
anything can irritate any piercing if not cleaned often

No comments:

Post a Comment