Saturday, December 19, 2009

How long does it take to see the effects of a shampoo..?

I have damaged hair, and I'm thinking of using this shampoo:


http://www.pantene.com/en-US/product/moi鈥?/a>





Do you think I will get good results right after the first use?


Or how long does it usually take?


How many times would I need to use it before seeing a result?


Also, do you think I can still straighten my hair after the first use, if it has no effect, but still use the shampoo everyday, until I wouldn't need to use the straightener anymore?





help!How long does it take to see the effects of a shampoo..?
A month or so, or until the bottle is gone. Normally you have to use the conditioner, too, though. Good Luck!How long does it take to see the effects of a shampoo..?
untill you start loosing hair....
i would say about a few weeks or so.
pantene isnt good.


use dove or H%26amp;E

No comments:

Post a Comment