Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does mane and tail shampoo and conditioner have any bad effects?

I really need to make my hair look a lot thicker even when i straighten it. will this work or even help at all?Does mane and tail shampoo and conditioner have any bad effects?
The only bad thing it does is that it MIGHT cause a waxy buildup on hair. But some people have better luck and it does make their hair thicker and healthier. It didn't work for me, though. I would suggest using a volumizing mousse before straightening (:Does mane and tail shampoo and conditioner have any bad effects?
Other than it smells really bad, no. The smell is really bad, it is made for horses you know...:-(
Its so funny you ask that..It atually works pretty well. My grandma used to use it long ago when it first came out. She passed with a head full of thick hair lol
im not sure but i heard that it makes your hair smell absolutely terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment