Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is this a possible side effect of Selenium Sulfide 2.25% Shampoo?

A few days ago, I started taking this Selenium Sulfide shampoo. But, since I started taking it, I have had a weird taste in my mouth. I think it tastes like the shampoo, although I am not quite sure. I have never tasted anything like this while having a cold, so I don't think that would be it.





Is it possible this gross taste which never goes away be from Selenium Sulfide shampoo somehow? How might it happen and how do I get rid of it?





Also, let me know if you do not think it is an effect of the shampoo. Thanks.Is this a possible side effect of Selenium Sulfide 2.25% Shampoo?
There are two possibilities. One is that a little of the shampoo may have accidentally gotten in your mouth (like if you opened your mouth while shampooing your hair or when washing the shampoo out).


Another is that your sense of smell does affect your sense of taste. Have you noticed how things don't taste as well when you have a cold or when they taste better when you can smell a strong aroma? It's the nature of how the body works.


Yet another possibility is that you're getting too much Selenium between your diet and what is absorbed through your scalp.





The best way to find out would be to switch back to the last shampoo you used until the weird taste has gone away for a few days, then try the Selenium shampoo for a couple days to see if the taste comes back. If it comes back, then just stop using it. Good luck and I hope I helped!Is this a possible side effect of Selenium Sulfide 2.25% Shampoo?
Your not supposed to drink it. A side effect of shampoo is a rash or irritated skin, itchy scalp. Try brushing your teeth, with mouth wash.
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment