Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there a shampoo that can mimic the effects of not washing my hair?

I know it's disgusting, but I like the way my hair looks when it's a little greasy like if I don't wash it. Every shampoo I try dries out my hair even though they say they moisturize. So my solution is to just use a very small amount of shampoo, but that's kind of gross so I was wondering if there was something I can use. I've tried wax, but that's just too much, and mousse, gels, creams and sprays don't give me the right results.Is there a shampoo that can mimic the effects of not washing my hair?
Have you tried shampooing like normal, and then conditioning, but NOT washing the conditioner out? It seems to me that this would work quite well at giving you that greasy look.Is there a shampoo that can mimic the effects of not washing my hair?
You can use this shampoo and conditioner made by Khiel's..


i forgot what it was called but it says that it ';mimics the natural oils of your hair';. It's completely natural and uses fruit oils to do that.





:]
have you tried palmade?? I suggest you use a regular amount of shampoo and a heavy conditioner (like conditioning balm conditioner) the excess amount of conditioner will leave you hair looking greasy. you have to use a lot of conditioner though.
You could try a dry shampoo... it's used a lot for those who aren't able to wash their hair in water... try a pharmacy, maybe. Or when you wash your hair use only a tiny bit and only work it into the roots. Washing your scalp is neccesary to prevent scalp disorders.. but you don't need to do it everyday. Maybe just once a week and use a dry shampoo the rest of the time. Here's a website you might be interested in... some of the products they sell may work for you. Good luck! http://www.knottyboy.com
Just don't wash it...:)
I've heard of something like that. It's got bed in it's name, like Bed Head or Bed Hair I think. Maybe try asking a beautician.





There is a natural product called Miracle II that is supposed to be good if shampoo dries you out. Write me if you want and I'll look it up for you.
You can use dry hair shampoo at www.renefurtereronline.com


or use baby powder it soaks up oil.


Good luck
try using conditioner after shampoo, I was going to suggest bed head but you mentioned that you dont like the wax. I would go heavy on conditioner!!
why would u do that?





but well... i would say just continue to wash it... use LOTS of conditioner. and after ur done put in some biosilk or mousse or something to make it hold and shine

No comments:

Post a Comment